30A Solar Charger Controller 12V / 24V PWM
- Solar Charge Controller 30A Solar Panel Battery Controller PWM Solar Controller Intelligent Regulator Adjustable LCD
- Display Description:
- Type: Solar Power Meters Material: ABS+ component Power:12V/24V Display
- Type: LCD Display
- Interface: Dual USB
- Package List: 1x Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller
- Feature: Security instructions:
- 1. Make sure that the battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the type of battery before first installation.
- 2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize losses.
- 3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL It is not suitable for nickel metal hydride batteries, lithium ions or batteries.
- 4. 30A Solar charge controller is only suitable for the regulation of solar modules. Never connect another load source to the charge controller.
- 1. Build-in industrial microcontroller.
- 2. One-key configuration, digital display, automatic memory function.
- 3. Fully pwm-load management load.
- 4. Build-in short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse protection, over load protection
- 5. Dual mosfet Reverse current protection, low heat productions.
- Connection of the system:
- 1. Connect the battery to the charge controller plus and minus. 1 will be displayed, in case of detecting 12 V battery, 2 in case of detecting 24 V battery.
- 2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the plus and minus regulator.
- 3. Connect to the consumer for the charge controller plus and minus. the reverse order applies when uninstalling! An incorrect sequence order can damage the controller!
- Notes: 1.Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
- 2.Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- 30A Solar Charge Controller – Product connection mode
- 1. Connect the positive and negative electrodes of the livestock battery into the controller according to the diagram, and the controller will automatically detect the voltage of the livestock battery.
- 2. Connect the positive and negative poles of the load into the controller according to the diagram, and be careful not to connect them in reverse.
- 3. Connect the solar panel to the controller as shown in the figure.
- Note: please connect in strict accordance with the above order, otherwise the controller may be damaged,
- The disassembly sequence is opposite to the wiring sequence.
- Setting parameters
- In the interface 2-5, long press the up key for 5 seconds to restore the default value.
- Press and hold the menu key for 5 seconds to enter the manual setting. At this time, the number will flash,
- Press the up and down keys to adjust the parameter value, and then press the menu key for 5 seconds to exit the setting.
1. Main interface 1. Press the flip key alone to turn on / off the load.
2. Interface 5 load working mode: [24h] load normally open mode
Specification: 30A Solar Charger Controller 12V / 24V PWM