BLUETTI EB70 716Wh/1000W LiFePo4 Portable Solar Generator
Last updated on December 9, 2023 6:00 pm
- Capacity: 716Wh (22.4V, 32Ah)
- Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Life Cycles: 2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
- Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
- AC Outlets: 4 x 120V/20A AC Outlets, 1000W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 1,400W
- USB-C Port: 2 x 100W Max.
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A
- 12V DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet),2 x 12V/10A (DC5521),
- Wireless Charging Pad:1 x 15W Max.
- AC Adapter Input: 200W Max.
- Solar Input: 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A
- AC Adapter (200W): 4-4.5 Hours
- Solar (200W): 4-4.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): 7.5 or 4.0 Hours
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Weight: 21.4lb (9.7 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 12.6 x 8.5 x 8.7 in (32 x 21.6 x 22.1cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Storage Temperature: 14-113℉ (-10-45℃)
- Certifications: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?—–Yes
- Q2: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70?—–200W Max
- Q3: Does EB70S support BLUETTI App control?—–No
- Q4: Can it be laid on its side to save space?—–No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
- Q5: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?—–MPPT
- Q6: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?—–No
Specification: BLUETTI EB70 716Wh/1000W LiFePo4 Portable Solar Generator