iPhone XR price in Nigeria 2023: How much does it cost?
- All prices mentioned above are in Nigerian naira.
- This product is available at Femtechit, Konga, Jumia.
- At femtechit.com you can purchase Apple IPhone XR - 64GB ROM - CLEAN UK USED for only ₦189,000.00 , which is 26% less than the cost in Jumia (₦255,000.00).
- The lowest price of Iphone XR 64gb 3gb 6.1" Black Free Pouch And Tempered Glass was obtained on February 28, 2023 12:40 pm.
iPhone XR price in Nigeria 2023
The iPhone XR Price in Nigeria: Is it Worth Buying in 2023? A Look at Features and Value
The iPhone XR price in Nigeria has remained stable as of 2023, with the 64GB base model selling for 198,500 NGN and the sturdier 128GB version selling for 240,500 NGN. These prices will likely change depending on the dollar-naira exchange rate. If you’re planning on purchasing an iPhone XR in Nigeria, it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the price by subscribing to our free price drop alert to ensure you’re getting the best deal on the iPhone XR price in Nigeria.
Other iPhone Prices in Nigeria
iPhone 7 plus 32GB price in Nigeria
Apple iPhone 7 plus 128GB price in Nigeria Right Now
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the iPhone XR and its features
- iPhone XR Specifications
- Factors that impact the iPhone XR price in Nigeria
- Tips for finding the best deal on an iPhone XR in Nigeria
- Conclusion: Is the iPhone XR worth buying in Nigeria in 2023?
Introduction to the iPhone XR and its features
The iPhone XR was first released in 2018. It is part of the iPhone X series, which includes the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
The iPhone XR features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display, which offers high-quality visuals and a wide colour gamut. It is powered by Apple’s A12 Bionic chip, which provides fast performance and efficient energy use. The iPhone XR also has a single-lens camera system that includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, as well as a True Depth camera system for Face ID facial recognition.
In terms of storage, the iPhone XR has three options: 64GB, 128GB, and 256 GB. It is also available in various colours, including red, yellow, white, coral, black, and blue.
Overall, the iPhone XR is a well-rounded smartphone with a good balance of performance, features, and affordability.
Don’t miss the deals on iPhone 12
Apple iPhone 12 Prices in Nigeria: Find the Best Deals
iPhone XR Specifications
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display with True Tone
- Resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels at 326 ppi
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 12MP wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Optical image stabilization
- Six-element lens
- Quad-LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- 4K video recording at 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps or 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps
- Retina Flash
- Animoji and Memoji
- A12 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture
- Neural Engine
- Embedded M12 motion coprocessor
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time (wireless): Up to 25 hours
- Internet use: Up to 15 hours
- Video playback (wireless): Up to 16 hours
- Audio playback (wireless): Up to 65 hours
- Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher (sold separately)
- iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 15
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage options
- Gigabit-class LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- NFC with reader mode
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Face ID facial recognition system
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 150.9 mm (5.94 inches)
- Width: 75.7 mm (2.98 inches)
- Depth: 8.3 mm (0.33 inches)
- Weight: 194 grams (6.84 ounces)
Factors that impact the iPhone XR price in Nigeria
- Exchange rates: The price of the iPhone XR in Nigeria may be affected by the exchange rate between the Nigerian naira and the US dollar, as the iPhone XR is priced in US dollars. If the value of the naira decreases relative to the dollar, the price of the iPhone XR in Nigeria may increase.
- Taxes and duties: The iPhone XR is subject to various taxes and duties when it is imported into Nigeria, which can also affect its price. For example, Nigeria imposes a value-added tax (VAT) of 7.5% on imported goods.
- Retailer markup: Retailers may mark up the price of the iPhone XR to cover their own costs and make a profit. The degree of markup may vary between retailers.
- Supply and demand: If the demand for the iPhone XR is high in Nigeria, retailers may be able to charge a higher price. Conversely, if the demand is low, they may have to offer discounts to sell the phones.
Tips for finding the best deal on an iPhone XR in Nigeria
- Shop around: Don’t just buy the first iPhone XR you see – take the time to compare prices at different retailers.
- Check for discounts: Keep an eye out for sales and discounts that retailers may offer on the iPhone XR. Sign up for our newsletters to stay informed about special offers.
- Negotiate the price: Feel free to negotiate the price of the iPhone XR with the retailer. You may get a better deal by negotiating if the price is too high.
- Consider refurbished or pre-owned options: If you want to save money, consider purchasing a refurbished or pre-owned iPhone XR. These phones have been gently used and are usually available at a discounted price.
- Compare prices online: It can be helpful to compare prices for the iPhone XR on online marketplaces such as Jumia and Konga to see if you can find a better deal.
Conclusion: Is the iPhone XR worth buying in Nigeria in 2023?
Whether or not the iPhone XR is worth buying in Nigeria in 2023 depends on your specific needs and budget. The iPhone XR is a well-rounded smartphone that offers a good balance of performance, features, and affordability. However, it is still a high-priced item, and the cost may be prohibitive for some buyers.
If you’re looking for a smartphone that offers a large display, good performance, and a decent camera, the iPhone XR may be a good choice. However, if you’re looking for the latest and greatest features and are willing to pay a premium price, you may want to consider one of Apple’s newer models, such as the iPhone 13 or iPhone 14.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to buy an iPhone XR in Nigeria in 2023 will depend on your personal preferences and budget.
Stay updated with price drops by signing up below for Price drop alerts
Be the first to review “iPhone XR price in Nigeria 2023: How much does it cost?” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.